After you have purchased your ticket, the following step is to complete the check-in procedure. The deadline will be set; follow it and complete it. Indigo Airlines Check-in procedures can be accessed in the following ways:
- Through the internet
- App for mobile devices
- Automatic Check-in
- Check-in at the kiosk
- At the airport, check-in at the counter.
As the entire country is experiencing a pandemic, there are a few obligatory guidelines that you must follow:
- Online check-in is required.
- Describe your current health situation.
- After passing the health check, the boarding card will be handed to you.
Indigo Airlines Web Check-In Instructions
It’s time to check-in for an IndiGo Airlines flight through the internet.
- Domestic Time: Web check-in begins 48 hours before departure and concludes 60 minutes before departure for flights within India.
- International Flight: Go to the airport and check-in at the counter if you’re traveling to the countryside or have connecting flights.
If you’re checking in from your nation, proceed to the safety and state-specific health criteria. To obtain a boarding card, you must provide information about your health.
The steps involved in the web check-in method are as follows:
i. Open a browser and go to www.indigoairlines.com.
ii. You’ll be sent to the homepage. Select Check-in from the drop-down menu.
iii. Next, fill in the flight reservation information
iv. Select a Check-in option.
v. Select a flight.
vi. Finally, click Confirm to complete the check-in process. You will receive your boarding pass through email once you have received it.
As You Reach The Airport:
- Proceed to the security gate if you’re carrying a handbag.
- If your luggage has been checked, drop it off at the Drop counter.
- The labels should be attached to the bags.
- Make sure you’re aware of the city’s rules before you go.
Passengers who are unable to obtain Online check-in:
For web check-in, go to the airport:
- If you’re traveling internationally
- If you’re taking a connecting flight
- If your ticket hasn’t been verified yet
- If a guardian does not accompany the minor, special precautions should be taken.
Check-In with the Indigo Mobile App
The technique becomes quick and easy to assess if you have a smartphone. For domestic flights within India, check-in begins 48 hours before departure and ends 60 minutes before departure. Check-in at the airport if traveling to an international destination.
Note that you must check-in at the airport two hours before your aircraft departs for domestic flights. International flights arrive four hours before departure.
Boarding gates close 25 minutes before departure for domestic flights and 45 minutes before departure for international flights. The steps for app check-in are as follows:
- Download and install the app on an Android or iOS device.
- To access your account, click the Login tab.
- Enter the booking ID, last name, or email address in the appropriate fields.
- For check-in, choose the Passenger’s name.
- Take a seat.
- Recognize the state of one’s health on the internet.
- Follow the instructions on the screen exactly as they appear.
- Print your boarding pass and bring it with you to the security checkpoint.
Following app check-in, some of the services available include:
- Take a look at the reservations. Go online and look for flights.
- Change or cancel the flight.
- Be aware of the flight’s situation.
- You can use the mobile app to do the following:
- Get your boarding pass
- Reserve a seat.
- Reserve extra baggage in advance.
- Choose meals and receive reminders.
Indigo Airlines Auto Check-In
IndiGo Auto Check-in is available for travel inside India between 48 hours and 2 hours before departure. Then, 23 hours before departure, obtain a boarding pass.
Kiosk Domestic flight self-service check-in time: 2 hours before departure.
Four hours before departure for international flights. The following is the protocol for checking in at a Kiosk:
- Enter your PNR, booking number, last name, or email address.
- After that, choose a seat from the list.
- Go to the terms and conditions page and click on it.
- Take a printout of the document.
How To Check In For Indigo Flights At The Counter
• Arrive at the airport two hours before departure and four hours before departure.
• Take the passengers’ ticket information and their travel documents to the airport.
If you finish the check-in process, you will be charged Rs 200. After completing the process, double-check that the name, flight number, and destination are correct.
Follow the instructions and be informed of the baggage policy, baggage allowance, weight, and dimensions so that you do not have any problems when you get to your destination.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, IndiGo offers its traveler’s web check-in choice to assist them with saving time and energy by staying away from long lines at the air terminal; accordingly, making the entire interaction bother-free for them.
Tips to limit contact while voyaging
- Obligatory well-being announcement. It is obligatory to announce your well-being status and web registration 48 hours to 60 min before flight takeoff.
- Stuff remittance.
- Create things tag.
- Printed duplicate of the ticket and things tag.
- Arrive 2 hours ahead of schedule.
- Individual cleanliness measures.
Registration online for nothing on our site 48 hours to 60 mins before your flight. Registration online for nothing on the IndiGo application 48 hours to 60 mins before your flight.
Financial plan carrier IndiGo on Monday explained that travelers wouldn’t need to pay for their seats during web registration obligatorily. The aircraft’s explanation came after the Union Ministry of Civil Aviation said it was looking into carriers’ arrangements of charging clients for all seats during web registration.
Web Check-in is allowed beginning 48 hours ahead of time and as long as 2 hours before flight takeoff time for International travel. For Domestic travel, web check-in is allowed as long as 1 hour before takeoff. Notwithstanding, passengers can enter the air terminal 4 hours before takeoff.
If you can’t, sit back and relax. A lot of minimal expense aircraft (like Indigo and Go Air) have booths at the air terminal, allowing you to print out your ticket. If not, show your ID and booking affirmation at your aircraft’s counter at the air terminal to get a ticket.
When you do a web registration, you have the ticket close by before arriving at the air terminal. The ticket incorporates a standardized tag that contains your booking. Then, when you arrive at the air terminal, you can set out toward the security designated spot, proceed to the door, and get onto the flight.
You can see and download your ticket in a couple of simple tasks. First, enter your PNR, email ID/and last name beneath to continue. Then, once downloaded, we prescribe you to convey a printed or delicate duplicate of something similar before arriving at the air terminal.
Travelers are mentioned to do a print of their boarding cards whenever they have finished their portable Check-in. The ticket can likewise be acquired from one of the IndiGo counters at the air terminal. Be that as it may, it is prescribed to take the print ahead of time to skirt the line.
Indeed, your portable ticket can be utilized to continue through a security designated spot to get onto your flight. Show your versatile ticket on a cell phone, iPad, or Apple Watch and a legitimate type of recognizable proof to the TSA Agent at security to continue.